Sunday, October 18, 2009

YW lesson #36 lm1 The Importance of Truth in Living a Virtuous Life

This weeks Handout:
(provo canyon's bike trail)
"sometimes we think we can live on the edge and still maintain our virtue. But that is a Risky place to be."
I found this talk by Elaine S Dalton (2nd counselor in the YW presidency)

(click on above link)

D&C 25:2 "Walk in the paths of virtue".
Virtue encompasses modesty-in thought, language, dress, and demeanor. It is the foundation stone of chastity.
For their treat I gave the girls Trail Mix granola bars (Trails-paths) it's all I could come up with (:

1 comment:

Melissa @ House on a Hill said...

Hi

I found your blog through Pinterest. I am teaching a YW lesson this Sunday about virtue and love this handout. Is this available as a printout?

I love all of your handout ideas!