Friday, December 3, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

I saw this on one of my friends blogs and decided to try it!

Who doesn't love something free?
Especially,
{one} around Christmas time
{two} for something you needed to get anyway!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers. All you have to do is post a little something on your blog and waaaala. They will then give you a promo for 50 free cards! I have used shutterfly for photobooks, and they are really easy to navigate.

They have a ton of really cute, unique designs (see here)to choose from. I love that they come in different sizes: a {four by eight}, {five by seven}, and I loved the square {five by five} cards.
A few that I thought would be super cute were:

I must be in a black, white, and red mood (:

I also thought this one was cute and original. One that could tell a little bit about your story from the year.

and if you need some cute thank-you cards for after the holidays or just to have on hand, they offer a ton of fun designs for any occasion.

It's also the time of year when we all need new Calendars. They would make a perfect gift for yourself, or the grandparents.

I have already received a couple Christmas Cards this season, and am so excited to get mine sent out. I just need to decide which adorable design to use!

(: wow only 22 days left!

No comments: