Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers Day

Just a quick couple idea's for mothers day!
Ky was one of the men in charge of the Mothers Day gift for the women in our ward. This is what we came up with.
I just stamped on the cute little brown paper bags. You could also run them through your printer (i choose not too since we were doing 130 but if I was doing a few the printer would be way faster)
We filled them with delicious BYU brownies (SEE HERE). They are so YUMMY!!

I made this cute little book for my mom like 5 years ago. It was from a class I took and I don't remember the teachers name to give her the credit. It is made from a metal address book with cute scrapbook paper mod podged on. I had each of my siblings write a cute little note to our mom. you can find the metal address rolodex

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/514026/Rolodex-Autodex-Telephone-Address-List-Finder/


No comments: