Sunday, May 29, 2011

YW lesson #21 lm3 Learning to Share the Gospel

For this weeks handout I tried to think of something Shiny. I knew I wanted my handout to be about Matthew 5:13-16 but I didn't want to use a candle, or flashlight. I was trying to think of something fun. I was at a local party store ZURCHERS and saw a 12 pack of lip gloss that I thought would be cute. Gloss=shine a little bit of a stretch but it works

 I just printed it 4x6 on my own printer, and mounted it on some yellow card stock. You could just as easily print them at Costco, walmart etc... For best print quality Click on picture 1st to open in a different window. Then right click and save picture to your computer.


Another Idea that I thought would be cute and cheap would to make the girls Bath Salt.

7 comments:

jane said...

I seriously want to be in "Your" class!!!!!! jane

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J-ME said...

Cathy Thanks for letting me know. I think i have it fixed now! Just make sure you click on the picture 1st. It will make the image large in it's own window THEN right click image and save to computer from there? Let me know if that doesn't help and I'll just email you a digital copy! Thanks

Cathy said...

Thank you so much!! It worked great. What a cute idea, thanks again!

Mel said...

I think this is a great idea and it isn't a "stretch" at all. I'm going to tell my girls that when they put on their lip gloss I hope they're reminded that people look to them as representatives of Christ's church, so whatever comes out of their mouths should reflect that. I'll also tell them to open their mouths and share the gospel. I like the shiny lip gloss metaphor, thank you!

Ginelle said...

Very cute idea! I didn't think of anything like that while preparing for this lesson. I like it! Thanks for sharing your idea. :)

Emily said...

I love this idea! I actually found some cheap lip shine's which makes it work even better. Thanks so much I am sure the girls are going to love this one.