Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pretty with Plywood

There were a few decorations around my home that needed to be just a little bigger to fill space. So we added a piece of plywood to make them bigger. An easy cheap fix. You could also use MDF wood, and it would be even lighter.

This cute frame of Bgirl is just a cheap frame from DI then nail gunned to a large piece of plywood. We then painted the entire thing pink to match her room. It's hard to tell from the picture but this is about 22''x28''
 Jane had this awesome piece of metal she found. So she attached it to some plywood with upholstery nails. It is about 20''x60''

I bought this cool 3-piece canvas art at Target a few years ago on clearance. I added a piece of plywood to the back and painted it red. I love it. It is about 48''x48''

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great uses of plywood girl!! I love all of these ideas!! :)

jane said...

Love the plywood ideas!