Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Arise and shine forth


 I am introducing the theme for the year to the YW on Sunday. I am giving the girls these cute little light bulb jars along with the printable I made back in November. (2 printables with the new theme can be found HERE)
The idea came from Sugar doodle  (HERE) listed under birthday gift ideas for 2012

They have these light bulb jars at Hobby Lobby. They are regularly priced $1.99. I bought them when they were on sale 40% off. so they were about $1.20 each (:   Hobby Lobby will let you order the amt you need. I ordered mine on a Monday and they were in by Wednesday!

11 comments:

Kim said...

now THAT is soooo cute! thank you so much for the wonderful idea!

Crazy Blessed said...

This is a great idea. Our hobby Lobby just happened to have them 50% off! What a steal! What kind of candy did you fill them with? I was thinking M&M's, because I am at a lose as to other kinds of yellow candy. Thanks for the great idea. My young women are going to love it! (I found this on pinterest buy the way)

tiffrigby said...

These are really cute! Thank you for sharing!

J-ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J-ME said...

I used lemon heads to fill them. I bought them in the bulk foods at a local grocery store

jane said...

What a fun favor! Jane

Heather said...

Can I ask you what font you used on the poster, for the word Arise?

J-ME said...

The font is called Ringmaster. (:

Sal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sal said...

This is such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing! I want to do this for my young womens. :)