Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Back to school night

I forgot to post about our RS back to school night. I had seen a VT training activity with a back to school theme HERE and thought it was a cute idea!
When I first got put in this calling I sent around a survey of what the women were wanting to learn, or do at our midweek activities.  I chose 3 of these things to be our "Class Subjects"
 We had a class in the primary room, one in the RS room, and one in the YW room.
The photography class the teacher taught basic photography skills as well as social media photography.
 The Life Skills Class the teachers gathered fun life hacks on various pinterest sites.
And the Home E. Class they taught different ideas for Family Home Evening for all ages.
 We had the cutest little lunch ladies who handed out their lunches. We just had roll sandwiches, an apple, chips, and of course PB bars!


No comments: